What is a friendly link?
Friendly links, also known as website exchange links, reciprocal links, interchange links, affiliate links, etc., are simple forms of cooperation between websites that have certain complementary advantages in resources, that is, placing LOGO pictures of each other's websites on their own websites or The text site name, and set the hyperlink of the other party's website (click, switch or pop up another new page), so that users can find their own website from the cooperative website, for the purpose of promoting each other, so it is often used as a website Promotion of basic means.
Friendly links refer to each other's links on their own websites. You must be able to find the URL and website name in the webpage code, and display the website name when browsing the webpage, so that it is called a friendly link.
Why do you want a friendly link?
1.Improve website traffic
The benefit of friendly links is that you can increase the weight of the website, increase the ranking, and increase traffic by recommending each other; but too many friendly links will become a burden on the webmasters and a burden on the website.
2. Improve user experience
Generally speaking, the exchange of friendship links is between peers, which helps users directly access the website of another peer through the website, in order to understand the comprehensive information more directly and simply.
3. Increase website external links
Link popularity, which is the number of sites that link to the site, is an important factor to consider in search engine rankings. In other words, the greater the number of site links, the higher its level. In reality, we have friendship with friends. The mutual link between websites is the performance of friendship, which is very good for SEO considering external links. Friendly effect.
4. Improve PR: This is the most fundamental purpose of exchanging friendship links. If you don't know what the PR value is, please see the explanation of the term later.
5. Improve keyword ranking.
6. Increasing the weight of the website: The weight of the network mainly refers to the degree to which a search engine attaches importance to a website. It can be simply understood as how much the search engine likes the website. The more search engines like a website, the more traffic this site gets from search engines. This is important. Only when your weight is high will search engines value you.
7. Increase visibility: This is targeted. For some specific websites and specific situations, this effect will be achieved. For example, if an unknown new site can link to all of Sina, SOHU, YAHOO, Netease, Tencent, 3G website Daquan and so on, it will definitely enhance its popularity and brand image.
8. Attract spiders to crawl: If the friendship links are done well, they can attract spiders to crawl from high-quality websites to their own websites, so that spiders can form a crawling cycle, and the engine will give their websites high evaluations, which will have a large amount of website traffic and snapshot updates. help.
Finally, a few points: When choosing a link, a very important premise is to first think of a website name that is most beneficial to your site's search engine. Most people directly use the website name. In fact, this is the SEO with you. Same thing. Misunderstanding of friendly links: Webmasters like to use LOGO pictures to link websites. This is a serious misunderstanding. Picture links are not accepted by search engines and have poor results, but text links are easily accepted by search engines.
Related tags: Links