Internet extortion mainly refers to the act of threatening, begging others, and soliciting public and private property on the grounds of processing negative information by publishing or deleting on the Internet. Deal with negative information by publishing, deleting, etc., including editing, collecting, publishing, reprinting, deleting negative information, and also include pinning, sinking, and diluting negative information. In practice, the most common manifestations of online extortion are "posting a manuscript without giving money" and "retracting a manuscript with money and deleting it".
Paid post deletion mainly refers to the act of violating state regulations, receiving property of others, deleting, sinking, or diluting online information for others.
First, the report highlights
According to the special rectification work requirements of “Internet extortion and paid post deletion”, six key points of reporting were announced:
1. Report the staff of the Internet management department in collusion with the website, public relations company or individual to carry out acts of blackmail and deletion of posts with compensation;
2. Report the behavior of collecting or publishing negative information on the website and requesting property directly or through the public relations company on the condition of deleting posts;
3. Reporting the behavior of websites, social network accounts or public relations companies for the purpose of disseminating negative information, and asking companies or individuals for property in the name of advertising fees, cooperation fees, sponsorship fees, etc.
4. Report the website in the name of cooperation, outsource local channels to companies or individuals, collect contract fees, and provide a platform for online extortion and paid post deletion;
5. Reporting acts of opening up illegal websites or social network accounts in the name of online rights protection, supervision, and hacking, collecting negative information, and asking for property by posting or deleting posts;
6. Report fraudulent use of the names of party and government agencies or social organizations at all levels and the opening of fake news websites, industry websites, and social network accounts under the names "China" and "National".
- Previous post: Forum posting tips you must know
- Next: Corporate website network to promote personal thinking